Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

Revelations

So it occurred to me that I should probably make this blog a little more bloggy. You know, news about me and how life's going at the moment. Hmm. Funfunfun. Nah, it'll give me something to do other than trawling The Escapist and Questionable Content for new comics and articles. Good god, I need to get out more. On the plus side, I've been very busy lately in between coursework - speech writing tedium is tedious - and trying desperately to find a good way to open my new book. Well, I say new; 'first' would probably be a better description. Nonetheless I think I've hit my stride and the first chapter should be out by Wednesday if not before. YAY. *Ahem*
Totally me in 30 years... GAAAH!
   On a different note, I might be breaching the world of film reviews sometime in the near future. Preferably when I have a job and can afford to go out and watch movies regularly. Until, expect film reviews to be very sparse. Still, I need some practise if I'm going to be submitting these reviews to magazines and the like. Wish me luck with that :) Urgh, did I really just use a smiley face? I sicken myself. Hmm, I could just go back and delete it. Nah, too much effort. Anyway, that's all for now. Check out my Mass Effect 2 review; I think it's my best work to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment