Pages

Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas is nearly here!

   Only one day of school left then we break for the Christmas holidays. One word: Epic. Our teachers have really helped us settle in to the holiday spirit by setting us homework to do over the Christmas period. Yeah... Thanks guys. Not much to say really except maybe I'll get an early start so I can spend the whole week after Christmas rocking out on my new 60W amp. It's gonna be sweet!

   Another short one today, just because I have nothing to talk about on the undoubtedly fulfilling and interesting life I lead. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you don't have to thank us for your work. Call it our little xmas present just to you (and everyone else in class).

    Now stop messing around and get it done- or fear my wrath.

    ReplyDelete